Sunday, February 11, 2007

Parte Dos

Ok, here's part two of the 10 cards I've made in the last 24 hours. I own this stamp, but I don't use it much. I think it's kind of a pain to color. I'm trying to color with a lighter touch. I tend to color dark and bold, so I'm trying something new. This kitty is from Inky Antics. Isn't he cute? I had colored him ages ago and just made him into a card last night. Sunflowers. One dark, one light. The darker one was colored already. I had done all the coloring and then scrunched up the paper and inked it. The second sunflower is using lighter colors, lighter hand. Just something different. This zen card was made using the new swirly QuicKutz die for my Revolution. I am going to be incorporating these swirly's into my jj cards this month, but I just HAD to make a sun first. I used my two sizes of scallop punches for the sun. The flower is from the Z stamps from Hero Arts monograms. So is the Zen stamp. I'm off to clean up and finish my homework for art class for tomorrow. Keep making stuff. Don't stop even if you're stumped. Copy something. Color something. Paint something. Just DO something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap lady! You are SO prolific! And these cards are fabulous. I LUB that Zen card!

Julie Prichard said...

Crapper! You're on fire! Ennnn fffuuueeegggooooooooo :)

shuggy said...

wow! you've been busy! i love the zen card.