Sunday, February 11, 2007

Card Making Frenzy!!

I needed a jump start last night for my cardmaking. I was going to pull out my latest edition of Paper Trends, but instead I pulled out the evergrowing pile of stamped images I have in the drawer. Some were colored already, so I decided to make cards out of those. Here are some of them. The one with the yellow flowers in the corner is a stamp I own but don't use much. I had colored it ages ago but just mounted it today. I think these jars of flowers are prety cute. I put crystal lacquer on the jars to simulate water. Simple card, but I think it's pretty cute. These flowers are from an image swap I received a loooong time ago. I think they are cute because they look stitched. Colored with Prismas, of course. Do I need to say that every time or does the whole world know by now that I only color with Prismacolor pencils? I bet it does, so I won't mention it again. At least today. A cute little House Mouse image I colored. I put crystal lacquer on the raindrops. Nothing special. Matter of fact, I don't think I even like the paper. OH well. And then this. What can I say? It is way too girly for me. I put the image on a green tag and then added lace. The background is Versamarked with a stamp from the Hero Arts monogram stamps. Stay tuned for part two.

No comments: