Saturday, June 10, 2006

Today was a good day

Today was a good day. Woke up around 7-ish and guess what? NO MIGRAINE! Hooray! Our plan was to go grocery shopping first thing in the morning, then I was going to go to Ever After in Csbd to see Lulu, then to Cat's to drop off stuff and get some stamps, then home to paint. Oh, and today was the VWD picnic starting at 11 and ending at 4. I wasn't really in the mood for a picnic today, so instead.... I got out of bed at 7:30 after petting Cheeto. I decided to let John sleep and go grocery shopping by myself. I got home 9:30 and decided not to go see Lulu. (You really want to know who Lulu is, don't you?) So, I chill for a little while after putting groceries away and John reads the paper. We leave around noon to go to Cat's. When we get there, Johanna is there with Jacob. He is a cutie pie! Lora was plagiarizing some of Godelieve's cards (haha not really!), and Cat was being Cat. :) We hung out for a little while and I got my stamps and headed down to the deli for lunch. Had a couple of Reubens (YUMMY) and some beers and went home. After that it was just paint, paint, paint! I am sick of painting, but it looks really nice in the downstairs bedroom now. Only thing left to paint now is the downstairs bathroom, but we're waiting on the plumber to come and replace the shower stall before we paint. We painted the bedroom the same beige color that we painted the livingroom and kitchen. Hey, we already had the paint! We used the beige on the bottom of the wall under the chair rail and white above it. I painted the chair rail and baseboards white. It looks way cool in there now. I'll get the carpets cleaned early next week and then call Mary (the RE agent) to come over and take some pictures so we can get this show on the road! I want our house to sell fast! I told John we are doing way more improvements than we need to, but I think it will make our house look better than the other two in the neighborhood and that it makes it sell faster. Yes, we're selling for more $$, but the improvements should help a lot. That's it. I'm going to start cleaning up the messy craft room now. See post below.

No comments: