Monday, May 14, 2007

Sick Hopper

I'm a bit late posting this card. I made it yesterday but didn't get around to posting and blabbing about it til today.

This is a new stamp from Stampabilities. It's called Bunny Boo Boo. How cute is this? My friend, Jennifer, sent me some images to color. Way cool.

This was stamped on Rosie's cardstock. It has a bit of a "tooth" to it, so it takes the colors well. I actually colored the bunny in 10% warm grey. If the image was stamped on darker cardstock, I would've used white to color the bunny. I highlighted with 50% warm grey. The rest of the colors, well, let's just say I used browns, greens, peaches and yellows. Real specific, huh? I never write down what colors I use unless I'm teaching a class or something like that. The background paper was from my 6x6 stash.

I'll be putting this card in my "for sale" box at work. I think I will charge $4 for this card. I know, I know, that's not enough, but hey, someday when I'm famous, people can say they bought one of my cards for only $4!

2 comments:

Tami Bayer said...

So adorable....I think you'll sell it straight away.

Julie Prichard said...

Super cute stamp!!