Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day in the U.S.

I want to wish my Mom a happy, happy Mother's Day. I know I don't tell you enough how much I love you and love to spend time with you, but I do. We like to do the same things and you are fun to be around. I also want to tell you how proud I am of you. You have come out of your shell in the past year and it is wonderful. I see you fitting into your new retired life, finding activities you like to do and taking those trips you've always wanted to take. I'm glad you are doing that. I sometimes don't know what to say, but then just being together is great with me.

Wishing you the best Mother's Day so far. I am proud to be your daughter. I love you, Mom. xoxoxo

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

What a beautiful card! Love all the yummy papers you used!

~K

Tami Bayer said...

Just look at you with your cute mom! Great card and lovely sentiment.