Saturday, March 24, 2007

Well, I crafted....

Here is the image from Magenta. I'm not very happy with it, though. I colored on white cardstock so the colors would be vibrant, but when I did the background with chalks, it doesn't look so good IRL. I don't like the fish being two different color types. I think they both should've been in the same color family. The dots on the background are blue stickles and I like that. What's not to like about glitter?

What's your opinion of this image? Do you like the image? Colors?

ADDENDUM * * * MARCH 25, 2007

I took Mary's advice and decided it wasn't so bad after all. I agree with Dana in that the purple fish needs other colors, but for this card, I'm going with what I've got.

I matted the image with Prism papers and mounted it on DCWV glitter cs. Sentiment is by My Sentiments Exactly. Thanks for the input. This card will go in my Cards For Sale bin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the purple fish just needs some other colors like blue and yellow... they don't have to be the same color families but they should both have lots of different colors (the purple is too monochromatic). Just my two cents! The blending looks fabulous though! -Dana

Mary said...

I think it's fabulous! Don't be so hard on yourself. Lovin' it!

Mary (toao)