Monday, March 05, 2007

Look out, I've got the pencils again!

Here's a card I've been working on for some time now. I finally got the image mounted on a card. These stamps are from Art Impressions. Melvin and Eunice are separate stamps - I just masked and put them close together. I think these stamps are hilarious! Probably because I can see myself in so many of them. Sheesh! I think I am going to color up some Art Impressions stamps and submit them to a magazine. I don't see many cards done up with pencils like this, so what the heck?! It took me 1.5 hrs to color their skin and then about 5-6 hours to finish up the card. Yeah, I know, I'm crazy. Back to my recipe cards.

7 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

YES! You KICK ASS with those pencils!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Could this be your best yet? I don't know...you continue to amaze me with your prismatalent (is that a word, if so...you have it)!

Debbie said...

Thank you, ladies. I'm blushing now.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME card Sis!!!

Mary said...

Love the image and the sentiment is hilarious.

Mary (toao)

Anonymous said...

you must submit! Not only is your coloring off the chart, but this card is fantastic.

Thanh Vo said...

OMG. Debbie... you dont understand how much more I appreciate the card you sent me now. 6 freaking hours on this one?? I will cherish that card foreverrrrrr