First I removed all the hardware. Then I painted it using acrylic paints. I masked off the white area. Then I stamped the swirly things on the white with sage green (Julie's fav color). I used Mod Podge to adhere the cardstock to the front and back. Then Mod Podge over the whole purse, inside and out, to give it a nice smooth clear coat.
I stamped Danielle (bird stamp by justjohanna), and then used clear embossing powder on the stamped image, cut her out and adhered her to the purse front with tacky glue. I had to play around a bit with the flowers. I'm not really happy with the layout of flowers here. I enjoy Julie's composition much better, but I achieved the look I was going for.