Friday, December 21, 2007

A few cards to start the weekend

I made these two cards using the justjohanna December sketch. I love the "tis the season" sentiment because I can color the letters. Anything I can color is a good thing. Those are justjohanna reindeer chicklets. Aren't they adorable? I think you should have some. Check out the rest of the chicklets, too. What a great collection you could have! Just type "chicklets" in the search box on the page when you click the links above and you will see there are 4 pages of chicklets! Halloween chicklets, Easter chicklets, bride and groom chicklets, oh my! So many chicklets! (Thanks, Emily!) This second card is made with new stamps by justjohanna. I never would've thought to say "Hard Candy Christmas" but it works. It's a fun thing to say. Try it. See? It's fun. The pieces of candy are all one stamp, but I cut them out and glued them down in the order I wanted. I really suck at embellishments and it used to bother me, but now I just say "whatever" and carry on. I think embellishments can be way over done. This way, I'm showing more of the stamps than the embellishments. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

4 comments:

emilia in Taiwan said...

I love those chicklets too! And your coloring is great!

K Hutchinson said...

I love the chicklets- I just got the baking chicklet! Your candy card is just dandy!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Cute! Cute! CUTE!!!

~ Jennifer

Kathi said...

Great card. I agree. One can't have too many chicklets.