Monday, December 31, 2007

Card catch up

Firstly, (is that a word?), allow me to apologize for the fuzzy scans. I have this new scanner, an EPSON, and it does not like 3D images to scan. My HP did a fantastic job of scanning, but everything has a lifespan, so... This first number is a birthday card for my stash. It's an Art Impressions stamp colored with Prismacolor pencils. I think it took me about 4 hours to color. I usually price my cards according to how long it took me to make it, but I don't know that I can charge enough for this card that someone would pay for it. Would you pay $10 for this card? This card is done with a stamp by Terry Medaris. I love his stamps. I recently made 6 or 7 cards with his stamps and sent them in to Rubber Stamp Madness for their Southwestern card submissions. I love this image because it's so quick to color. I do wish it was a little smaller, though, that way I could put a little more on an A2 card than just the image. Oh well. Yay, I finally got around to stamping a House Mouse image. I've been so busy with everything else that my HM stamps have been put on the back burner. This stamp is another one that is quick to color and make into a card. I now have about 35 HM stamps. I buy them from the HM Stamps guy. He has some great prices on Stampabilities and Penny Black. You should check him out. This last card is made using justjohanna stamps. I just felt like making an anniversary card. I hadn't used my Eiffel tower stamp yet so I thought it would be appropriate for a lovey dovey card. French stuff seems lovey dovey. Croissant. Doesn't that sound sexy? Um, ok. I think I've had enough of the spiced egg nog. I'm off to watch the New Years' festivities on the telly. Happy New Year to everyone! See you in 2008....

6 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW these are all so great! You have been one busy bee! You coloring rocks as always! Happy New Year!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh! I LOOOOOOVE THESE!!! I soooo must talk with you re: some of these images! Your coloring is soooo amazing! VERY NICE!!!!

Heather Grow said...

Great cards. I hope you get in the magazine.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

You've been one busy gal! These are all great. I love the TM card and it doesn't need anything more than the image with your wonderful coloring. It is perfect!

~ Jennifer

Kathi said...

Spiked egg nog doesn't detract from your stamping or coloring at all. So have at it! :-D

I love your cards!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I love the birthday card . I would pay the price. I looked on the web sight and couldn't find them can you help me. Geoinoz