Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Surprise Wednesday

My sister sent me flowers today.

She sent them before she knew of our trip to visit her out there in PA again. hehe

My sister is the best sister in the whole world. There. That should make up for the fact that we are visiting again.

Oh, check this out. Click the picture. Look at what it says in between the flower stems/leaves. Oh yeah, that goes both ways, baby!! If you can't read it, it says Great Sister. Those are partial words from the whole card which says, "I hope you have a great day! Your favorite sister. "

4 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

awww how sweet! I hope that you have a wonderful trip out to see her! Gorgeous flowers!

M!ssPr!ssy said...

Sweet. I have 3 sisters.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Well that IS really nice! And the posies are beautiful too! You're the best, Ms. 1 of 2 Shoes! Yep! You are!

Jennifer :)

Heather Grow said...

What a sweet sister. Beautiful flowers.