Thursday, December 14, 2006

So here's what the pain was

I went to the doctor on Monday and I explained my symptoms to her. She looked in my throat and in my ears and said I have a sinus thing brewing. You know - the fluid behind your eardrum, the ear pain, the postnasal drip and a slight fever. She explained that the symptoms I had were consistent with a bacterial virus that is going around. People are experiencing the same symptoms I had and it's an infection! What the *&%@?? Ok, whatever. At least I wasn't having a stroke or a heart attack, huh? She prescriped a short term course of Cipro and I should be fine. I just wanted you all to know that so that you didn't think I was gonna leave you anytime soon and then you'd start lining up to get my craft goodies. Not yet, my friends... I intend to be here a looooong time! I have lots of cards to make yet! BTW, Jennifer is the first one to email me back with her weird list. How about the rest of you gals? You know you're weird - let's see your lists!

2 comments:

Godelieve said...

I'm glad you're feeling better Debbie! You're right: you have a lot of cards to make, and inspire people!!

Unknown said...

I promise I'll list six weird things . . .right after the 12 Days of Christmas are over.