Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's a cake day

I worked on birthday cards today. The cards are for my friends over at the Stamp Shack and the PaperCrafts Message Board. I don't think they read my blog, so I don't think this will spoil the surprise. This first card is with the circle cake stamp. Yes, I cut out all the little circles on the cake. I also paper pieced Belle on top of the cake as well as the gifts on the bottom right of the card. All stamps are by justjohanna. The second card (orange one) was made with Chatterbox and Scrapbook Walls paper. I love orange and green together. I love this cupcake stamp by justjohanna. The little flower on top of the cupcake is a flower brad with a gem glued to the top of it. You didn't think I would make a card without a little bling, did you? The third card was made with paper by Making Memories, Bazzill and Imagination Project (Chloe's Closet). I got the IP paper in my SA add-on kit. Same jj cupcake stamp. Can you tell I love this stamp? I use it all the time.

1 comment:

Godelieve said...

Great Cake cards Debbie!!

Just a note to let you know that I "tagged" you. You can read about it on my blog. I love your writing style and your humour!!

TAGGED