Thursday, December 21, 2006

Doing the happy dance

I've been able to make cards every day this week. I won't bore you and post them all here. You can see them in my 2peas gallery. Here's one I did last night. It was really fun to color. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils, of course! It took me about 90 minutes to color this image. I did not use a blender or gamsol. I just layered color upon color. Erin asked me what colors I used for the fleshtones and I'd have to say, "all of them". Well, ok, not blue or black or green, but probably all the peaches, some pinks and a little burnt sienna. I just love the red-haired lady in green. I imagine that's what I'm going to look like in a few years. Have a great day. Thanks for reading my blog.

1 comment:

Godelieve said...

Wow Debbie, what a fabulous coloring you did here! Those 90 minutes were well spent!