Friday, October 10, 2008

A Special Deal just for you and you and YOU!

Wowee, check out this month's special deal over at the Odd Bird Planet! Here's the deal - You get all five of these stamps Submarine 989P Little Cloud 237B Five Petal Flower 31AA Grass 1403BB Owl-Bert Big 1015BB for a reduced price of $25.12 instead of $33.50. Oh yeah, baby, they are the coolest! Here are a couple of cards I made with the stamps. The first one is kind of "comic-y". I actually got the idea to do the Monday Morning Comics after I did this card. This was a fun card to make. I used my Versamagic inks to stamp the images instead of coloring the images. I always forget I have different colors of ink pads. Do you do that? For this next one, I just had to use this paper again. I'm savoring every last bit of this paper that came in a Lime Tart kit from earlier this year. I love bright colors and this kit has got it all. I used my stamp positioner to put the little flowers on the submarine. Then I colored the sub with my Prismacolor pencils. I colored and cut out the owl and positioned him in the submarine window. I used the cloud as the bubbles behind the sub. Check out THIS POST on Godelieve's blog. She made a helicopter and some cute chick eggs out of the submarine! And Cathrine has some adorable cards here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEB
you could illustrate books with your cards
they are soooo fun and could easily tell a story.

I love the back ground behind the submarine... looks like bubbles even though it doesn't really look like the ocean...

great creativity.!!!
Cindy

Kathi said...

Great cards. I really love the holes you punched in the scalloped border. Nifty!