Monday, June 16, 2008

One step forward, two steps back

I am really trying to make headway with all the projects on my plate, but it seems like every time I get one done, two more are piled on. I won't mention any names, but her name is Kim. lol You know I'm teasing, right Kim? So yeah, I'm making progress on my design team projects and I'm working on my aprons, too. My Etsy shop is in dire need of some inventory. I got some great vintage linens at the antique store a few weekends ago and I'm definitely going to make those into aprons. Every once in awhile I find a vintage tablecloth that I just can't part with and so it sits in the closet. Not a good thing. It's very crowded in there. And if I didn't already have a gazillion things on my plate already, I added something else. My friend and co-worker, Kristie and I are going to sell our aprons at the local summer festival here in town. We are in the process of building up inventory for that, too. I'm a sewing fool these days. You shoulda seen the smoke coming from the sewing machine this weekend. Haha, not really, but I did have to oil the machine a couple of times. Speaking of smoke... Last weekend I was headed over to the justjohanna boutique, the radiator in my car blew up. Steam and water sprayed everywhere. What a pain in the patootie! So now my fun car is at the dealership getting fixed up. I got a cute little Honda Civic today as a rental. Fun! Even though it's late, I'm going to get going on a new project tonight.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Sorry about your car. Did you get to the boutique?