Monday, January 15, 2007

Feeling so uncreative

Isn't it weird how some days you can just pump out the cards and some days you can't do crap? Well, today I did crap. These are the cards I made, but I'm not proud of them. Yes, I colored them with my Prismas, but that was yesterday. I colored while John watched the Charger game. So tonight I decided to use those stamped and colored images on cards. I wasn't feelin' the love, no way. I really don't like the flowers above the beehive and the spiral clip on the pink ribbon on the dog card is too plain. The yellow smiley card is actually an ATC I received from a PCMB swap. Here's something I do when I don't feel like making cards. I keep a stash of stamped images. Many of them are my favorites and some I've collected from swappers. I keep them in a ziplock bag and then all I have to do is take the baggie and my Prismas with me and I can color. I take this stash with me on vacation, too. I color on the plane, in the hotel and wherever I think I may be bored. It also keeps me from going through crafting withdrawal. I know, I'm obsessed.

1 comment:

Pam Speidel said...

Hi Debbie,
I found your blog via The Stamp Shack msg brd and have enjoyed viewing all your awesome creations and reading the humorous musings.
I was quite surprised to see my smiley balloon ATC and love the card you made with it! It's the one from our pcmb balloon toss last year.
You talent with the prisma pencils is to be admired. Keep up the great work! TFS, Smiles, Pam :)