Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What do I have to blog about?

* Work was ok today. * Got a great new pair of shoes at Target. * Got my Self-Addressed kit in the mail. * Went grocery shopping - sorta. * Tony and his boyfriend, Shabar, came for dinner. Shabar is very cute. First time I met him. * Ripped some of Tony's music CD's to my computer. (Scissor Sisters, Goldfrapp, Supreme Beings of Leisure, Frou Frou, Tatu and U.N.K.L.E.) * I laughed. Alot. Ok, so here's something I made. I am taking a big risk showing you this because it is really scary. I am swapping ATC dolls with Ethel. An ATC is the size of a playing card. When you make the dolls, they have to fold up so that they are the size of the playing card: 2.5" x 3.5". Oh, Ethel, I hope you don't read this.... I think these ATC dolls are just too cute, but when I made this one, I must've been out of my mind. Literally. Ok, so stop laughing. I mean it. Wipe the tears and get yourself together! The face is of my Aunt Marilyn when she was about 20. There is no significance to the fish or the coffee cup. (See my little snail head on the cup?) I think I just went overboard with the green sombrero and the dingle balls. And the glasses. And the lace. And the buttons. I am going to start over completely with the dolls. No more sparkles, no more sombreros. I may use Marilyn's face again, tho. Only maybe not blue. Anyone have any suggestions? Ok, besides "don't quit your day job".

No comments: