Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday Fun

Ok, so it's not really fun. We cleaned up the engineering department and our own cubicles today. It was different. We do it once a year to clear the clutter and the cobwebs. It's amazing how much stuff you accumulate without realizing it. Oh, I got another call from the Deputy Sheriff today. The neighbor lady said I called her house nine times today to complain about her barking dog. I told the Sheriff I only called once and that was when her dog had been barking for 2 straight hours. I laughed when I was told I called nine times. I'm going to get my phone records from my provider and prove how many times I actually called. This is getting very messy. I find it interesting that the person who is wrong, the one with the barking, annoying dog, is the one who complains to the police. Karma, baby. Tomorrow we are going to Disneyland. It is all decked out Halloween style. I understand the Haunted House is done a la Tim Burton. I love his stuff. I may take the camera. Stay tuned.

No comments: