Monday, August 07, 2006

Sunday = Funday

Let me just say that the house is now officially on the market! Woo hoo! We had our first Open House today. Haven't heard back from the realtor yet, but I hope we had some people come through. Went to Mom's today while the Open House was going on. Got her computer hooked up right and got everything working except the sound. Dumb computer won't play regular sounds (game sounds) but it does play CD's just fine. Who knows what's wrong? It won't let me change anything in Accessories/Volume - everything is grayed out there. Computers are a PITA sometimes. Mom painted her computer room a really cool soft yellow color. John hung the window hardware so she could hang her swag. It looks really pretty. John drove Hwy 101 north to get home. As we were passing Ponto beach, I said how neat it looked and we should stop and get our feet wet. He said, yeah, I heard the news guy say the water was 74. So we hung a U-turn, parked and walked down the beach. It was after 6pm and there were still lots of people on the beach. Here's a pic I took: The water was not 74 degrees, but it wasn't cold, either. It was fun walking down the beach. We walked almost all the way to Grandview and back. The tide was coming in so we didn't go too far. I'm getting really interested in drawing, so I'm practicing from pictures. I took some pictures of the gulls on the beach so I could practice. Isn't his one cool? I love how the red spot is on his beak: Well, that's enough blogging for now. I made some cards tonight, but I will post them tomorrow. Have a good day! Buy my house!!!

3 comments:

justjohanna said...

so when do we get to see the drawing???

Debbie said...

Ok, I'll be brave. I'll blog it this weekend. This will be my first attempt at drawing birds. I'm terrible at cats, so we'll see.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. camping olympic national park Mcse questions and answers foot fetish Cadillac 1975 toyota sienna recall botox concerns Camping near cedar point Sprint blackberry phone hilton head fishing charters