Monday, August 14, 2006

I pea'd a bag

I finally finished the Halloween paper bag book for the class on Sept. 6th at the Cupboard. It was hard for me to keep it simple. I tend to want to embellish it to death, but the class is only 3 hrs long, so I had to be good. You can click the link above, but here's a sneak peek: You can see it as well in my 2peas gallery. I've got some birthday cards to make and then I have to work on my justjohanna cards for my August submittals. Oh hey, I nearly forgot to show you this - my designs are now stamps. I have them in my hands. It's weird to actually hold them. I think this must be what Johanna felt like when she held her first actual stamp she designed and made. The thought that people will be using my stamps to make cards and art is, well, AWESOME! Johanna, you rock! Thank you for making my designs into stamps. I love it!

4 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Congratulations on your very own stamps! They are ADORABLE designs. And so is that book! :)

Sue said...

CONGRATULATIONS Deb! Your stamps are ever sooooo cute. You should pat yourself on the back and take a bow, you deserve it!!

Godelieve said...

You stamps are just AWESOME!! I'm trying to imagine how it must feel, seeing your own designs in rubber :)

Anonymous said...

So cool that your designs are stamps! Congratulations Debbie!!!! And ADORABLE bag! Good job!