Monday, August 07, 2006

Ah, Monday...

What a nice day. Work was ok even for a Monday. I got a phone call from my sister, too, how cool is that? Well, it's not like a phone call from her is so unusual, it was just that it was a good phone call. A nice break in my day. I made some cards last night. Here's what they look like: Those cards are for a swap called, "What are you wearing under there?". I have a neat bra stamp, but lots of the ladies have bra stamps, so I decided to use my guy stamps. The inside of the cards say happy birthday. Nothing spectacular. I was going to use my stamp that says "for your viewing pleasure" but decided not to. Should I have used that one? You tell me. Here's one of the bra cards I've done before: Tonight, I'm working on my very last swap. Well, the last swap I'm signed up for at the moment. The swap is hostessed by our very own Ethel A! The swap is for an altered CD holder. You know those cardboard CD sleeves? Each person in the swap makes 5 copies of a CD they've made. The music on the CD is what music we love. Boy are they gonna be groovin' when they get my CD's! I'm putting on some boggie dancin' music. The sleeves are ones we cut out of cardstock and embellish and then send in to swap. I'll pea my sleeves when I've finished them. They won't be done until the weekend, so you'll have to wait. :) See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for your viewing pleasure would have really been awesome...do you have a thong stamp? LOL

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »