Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday

I was such a good girl today. When I got home from work, I didn't just plop down in front of the tv or go right upstairs to the craft room. Nope, I did my chores first: finished painting the downstairs bath (hooray!) and painted three doors. After I paint the back sides of those doors, the painting will officially be done. So after painting, I came upstairs to make some cards. I am going to make the samples for my class on the 17th so I can take them in to Cat tomorrow before we start packing boxes. I am so excited to see the new stamps Johanna has come out with. I've seen the previews for the new stamps and I can't wait to get them all! Of course, I'll have to work extra hard doing classes to get ALL Johanna's stamps! :) I love, love, love, the mermaid...!!! Off to craft. See you tomorrow. Oh, you want a picture for today? Ok, here's a picture of my messy bulletin board.