Sunday, August 17, 2008

Art Journal 2

Todays page brought to you by the one-season series, Freaks and Geeks. It debuted in September 1999 and only ran for one season. I got the DVD set and watch it every so often. I love the characters and the storyline. It's about two classes of kids in high school. The freaks, who are the stoners and class-skippers and trouble-makers, and the geeks, the do-gooders and mathletes. The one family has a freak and a geek. Lots of young actors in this series and it's fun for me to see them now in television and the movies. I'm not going to say whether I'm pleased with each page or not, because I can always find something I don't like about it. I'm just doing it and moving on to the next day. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Tami Bayer said...

Love this page. I never saw the show, but am intrigues now. Your journal is so colorful and so you!