Saturday, March 28, 2009

Summer is coming, I'm sure of it!

Here are a few more cards made with the Eat Cake Graphics images. When I decide which images to use for a card, I always stamp extra images. I use those extra images to practice color choices and shading. These two cards were made with a few of the extra images I used from the previous post. I think this little guy is supposed to be wearing floaties and I somehow colored him like he's wearing a t-shirt. Oh well, who really knows, huh?
This little girl reminds me of me when I was little. I had long blonde hair most of the time and I had freckles when I was younger. This sentiment is an old one from the $1 bin at Michael's. It's a colorful card, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Cathrine said...

I love your summer card! Perfect color combos and you are amazing with those markers!

LittleSeaOtter~Kecia said...

Yes. It is coming! I'm holding on to the hope that it is comeing.

Love the colors, you know I do!