Saturday, March 28, 2009

Summer is coming, I'm sure of it!

Here are a few more cards made with the Eat Cake Graphics images. When I decide which images to use for a card, I always stamp extra images. I use those extra images to practice color choices and shading. These two cards were made with a few of the extra images I used from the previous post. I think this little guy is supposed to be wearing floaties and I somehow colored him like he's wearing a t-shirt. Oh well, who really knows, huh?
This little girl reminds me of me when I was little. I had long blonde hair most of the time and I had freckles when I was younger. This sentiment is an old one from the $1 bin at Michael's. It's a colorful card, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Cathrine said...

I love your summer card! Perfect color combos and you are amazing with those markers!

Kecia said...

Yes. It is coming! I'm holding on to the hope that it is comeing.

Love the colors, you know I do!