- First I took my Versamark ink and inked up the pirate ship stamp and stamped it on my background cardstock. Then I embossed with clear embossing powder.
- Then I stamped the waves with Versamark and clear embossed it.
- Using various colors of Radiant Rain, I dabbed colors over the clear embossed image, making it pop.
- I cut a piece of transparency the same size as the background piece and, using my alcohol inks, dabbed on color around the edges of the transparency.
- Placing the transparency over the background piece, I aligned the bird and the hat on his head using a stamp positioner. I stamped with Staz-On ink because I was stamping on a transparency.
- Next I stamped the sentiment with Staz-On.
- Working on the backside of the transparency, I used a white gel pen and colored in the white areas on the images I wanted. Since I was coloring on the back of the stamped image, I didn't have to worry about obliterating stamped lines. All I had to do was stay in the lines.
- After all was dry, I adhered the transparency to the background piece with adhesive tape. You know, that kind that comes in roll. It has a red, peel-off backing? What's that called??
- I matted the image and then adhered it to the card. Card size is 6x6.
Thanks for stopping by again. I appreciate it.