Saturday, March 28, 2009

Is it summer yet?

It's gorgeous outside today. About 80 degrees, I'd say. AND it's still March. You never know what you're going to get from one day to the next in Southern California. In some areas, it's still snowing, but here it's warm. Well, I am ready for summer and so I thought I'd make a card to show how much I want it.
This card uses a combo of Eat Cake Graphics and Odd Bird Planet stamps. The tree is the OBP stamp and the others are ECG, which can be found in a cute set over at PGP. The sun is a QuicKutz die colored with Copics. I colored everything with Copics. I drew in a few tufts of grass with my Copic Multiliner pen. Sentiment is from a label buddy. Quick and easy.
How was your weather today?

1 comment:

Pam Speidel said...

Hi Debbie! I left a comment about this card at the Shack. Just *love* it and your coloring always blows me away! It's sunny today in Nebraska but definitely not warm...I can only dream of 80's!!
Enjoy! :)