Sunday, November 19, 2006

Using my new stamps

I love, love, LOVE this giant cupcake stamp. I used Wild Asparagus papers on this birthday card for my friend, Gig. I got my order of stamps from justjohanna, and so I made some cards. YAY! I made these at our Saturday Craft Coven group. No, not the Coven, it's SAS. The A stands for WHAT?! Nevermind. Here's that cupcake stamp again, only this time I used Kaleidoscope papers. I also used the cake background stamp. I love that huge stamp! Of course, I snuck a little sparkle in on this card. I put red Stickles on the candle flame. And isn't this snowman just the greatest, cutest thing? He reminds me of a marshmallow guy. I love his swirly arms! All paper is Wild Asparagus. I used Johanna's swirly background stamp on the snowman and the snowflake trio on his hat. The sentiment is a horizontal one, but I masked and made it a vertical one. I got carried away with the snowflakes on the background. I started out with a few, then added one more, then one more, then next thing you know, you've got a blizard! Yikes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pack up that cupcake stamp and send it straight to PA to your favorite niece (and by favorite, I definitely mean ME). It's adorable! Love the cards!

Auntie Jill said...

GREAT cards!!!! I'm very impressed. Glad to see that you were able to get the artist in you, back up and running.

A is for addressed....LOL!

Debbie said...

Oh, but ask Cat what the A stands for. :)

Godelieve said...

Great cards Debbie! I also LOVE to read your fun descriptions :)