Sunday, November 19, 2006

Finally, my Muse is back

I made these cards this last week. Nothing fancy, but a least I MADE something. I was having a terrible time. I guess my Muse was in Jamaica. Anyhow... Here's a little Hello card. Paper is by Foof-A-La, sentiment is Rubber Stampede. Flower stamps are by Outlines and hard to tell, but I used some Stickles on the flowers, of course. Every card needs some sparkle. Isn't this turkey adorable?? He's a Lasting Impressions brass stencil that I dry embossed, chalked, and then applied transparent embossing paste over the top. He's very shiny! Sentiment is by Memory Box. Paper is really cute with turkeys and gobble, gobble on it. Unfortunately, I used the part of the paper with the manufacturer on it, so I don't know who makes it. I got it at Tall Mouse Crafts.

No comments: