Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's all about ART

First let me say, yes, I have been rubber stamping. On one of my much-needed breaks, I went to Etsy and shopped. I was looking for some cute art pieces for the Craft Lounge when I spied these pieces. Aren't they just too cute? These are made by tangerinestudio. You can find her art on Etsy and on eBay. There is just something I love about her style. It's so fun. These piece were painted with acrylics on canvas boards and square stretched canvas. They are 6x8 and the last one is 6x6. On another note, I got the cobwebs off my sewing machine and I've been working on some really fun stuff. Aprons. Aprons?! Yes! I am totally into making them. My friend, Kristie, turned us (the engineering office gals) on to this cool vintage pattern using vintage tablecloths. That's all I'll say for now because I don't want to spoil a future post. hehe Thank for visiting today. I appreciate you coming back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post was made 46 minutes ago....what happened to you??? GO CHARGERS!!!!!!! :) (Super cute art work.)

Erin said...

These are really pretty.

I cannot wait to see the vintage aprons! I LOVE vintage aprons, like super crazy freak out LOVE them. :)

Becky said...

OH HOW CUTE ARE THESE???

Almost (not quite but almost) as cute as the buttload of images you sent me! HOLY COW GIRL! I am sooo uberly excited to use them!

I love your blog and am soooooo looking forward to those aprons!

K Hutchinson said...

OMG this are so darn cute! I have to check her stuff out! I need some stuff for my studio too! Aprons...have have peeked my interest! I can wait to see them!

Heather Grow said...

Can't wait to see your apron. I love vintage linens.

Tami Bayer said...

Great pieces from the land of etsy. I can't wait to see your apron projects.