Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday = Friday!

Today is my last work day of the week so it's FRIDAY! Woo hoo! Here's a picture of a rock stack I made. I don't know why I made it, I just did. Tomorrow, my Mom and her sister (my auntie) are coming over for brunch, quiche and mimosas, and then we are going to scrapbook! I can't wait. I am doing the happy dance. We don't get many chances to get together like this, so I am just so excited. I'll take our picture so I can share our creations. So, as far as home readiness to sell: All flooring is DONE! The only thing left to do is paint a few door jambs and a teensy bit of touchup on the walls from the installers. Pictures next and then the sign goes up in the yard. I debated on whether I should clean out the craft room, and decided not to do it. Hey, the rest of the house has been taken down to bare bones, and I just can't function if I don't have all my stuff in my little haven, ya know? I will make sure it is tidy, but I won't box stuff up. It's obviously a craft room, so why can't it look like one? Geez. I spoke to Cat today, well, we emailed each other, and I believe I've come up with at least one class for August. No, I am not going to give the theme away just yet. You'll know in another week what it is and when you can sign up. I'll be doing two classes in August for sure. Thanks, Cat, for helping me out on the hyperlink thing. It worked! Oh, one last thing: If it's hot outside and you want a margarita, here is the best margarita recipe EVER! I got it from my sister. Corona Margaritas 1 bottle of regular (not light) Corona 1 can 7-up (not Sprite) 1 can frozen Minute Maid Limeade Tequila (cheap is not better) Pour beer, soda and limeade into your serving pitcher. Pour tequila into the empty limeade container. I usually fill it 1/2 - 3/4 full, but you decide how much you want, it's not rocket science. Stir all ingredients in the pitcher. Do not use a blender! Serve as you would any margarita on the rocks, with or without salt. This is so yummy, you'd better make sure you have enough for a couple of pitchers! Thank you, sister Donna!! xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quick! Buy me a plane ticket! I'm missing out on some scrapbooking and mimosas!

Anonymous said...

Hello? Have I died and gone to Heaven? Corona Margaritas? Yow-ZA! Sign me up! I am SO making these when my sister comes to visit in October!!!! CanNOT wait! (And I probably won't!) :-)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »