Monday, June 01, 2009

Thinking of you

Before I go clean up that horrible crafty mess, I must share a card with you. I made this one yesterday, but never posted it. sigh. Stamps are Thinking of You and Lovely Skull n Bones by Odd Bird Planet.
I stamped the sentiment first and then used my Nestabilities die to cut that out. Then stamped the skull n bones and cut that out. Colored that with my Prismas. Edged that cut-out with my Tuxedo Black ink. Pop dotted that off the front of the sentiment. Cut the black glossy cardstock with the next largest Nestie. Popped that off the front of the card. The ribbon is a gathered ribbon that I got at Michael's awhile back. The sparkly heart brad is from Basic Grey, but it didn't come sparkly. I put Stickles on the front and let it dry.
Besides working with my booty from the Paper Garden Projects store, I'm working on Kathi's red, white and blue challenge for Bombshell stamps over at Paper Craft Planet. She gives all the deets on her blog. Check it out and join the fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the card

it's just PERFECT.... so cool Deb

Nicole Maki said...

Such an awesome card. Love it!

Tami Bayer said...

Great card and oh, I can so relate to your craft room mess. That's about how mine looks when I get on a creative tear.

Kathi said...

Woo-hoo! You're playing along with my challenge. Maybe you'll get lucky and Duchess will random select YOU!

I love the card and love all the poppin'. :D

Michele Kovack said...

What a fantastically funky card! And my room looks just like yours! I am literally crafting in the hallway.....sad.