Monday, April 21, 2008

WE HAVE A WINNER!

The winner of my GO GREEN challenge for Earth Day is Sarah Schwerin from Australia! You can see her dandy green card here. Sarah wins one of the limited edition justjohanna earth day stamps and will be entered into the grand prize drawing for $250 to spend in the justjohanna store! Good luck, Sarah! Did you have fun participating in all the challenges? I know I did. I only got 12 of the 20+ challenges done, but I had a great time using up scraps and bits of nature to make my cards. I can't wait til next year! If you want to see all the cards made for Earth Day, click HERE. There are 13 pages of cards there. Wowee! Hope you join us next year.

1 comment:

Sarah Feeney said...

Thanks so much Debbie! I am soo thrilled to have won! I loved the Earth day challenges - I only managed to get three of them done - but I pulled of 2 wins, so I'm pretty stoked! LOL!